Upcoming events in the companies over the next 18 months
Cleveland Diagnostics, Inc
- Completion of a commercialization agreement for prostate cancer test and initiation of marketing.
- FDA approval for prostate cancer.
- Progress in the development of another test based on this unique technology (breast cancer, ovarian cancer, Alzheimer’s disease).
- Completion of clinical trials.
- Obtain CE.
- Obtain FDA.
- Signing strategic cooperation agreements for technology marketing.
- Establishment and consolidation of the Company’s overall sales system.
- Completing subsequent capital raising as a pre-IPO.
- Completion of prototype design and initial production for clinical trials.
- Completion of feasibility study in about 30 patients.
- Completion of single-use chip development.
- Completion of the development of a portable electro-optical device with a built-in microscope.
- Clinical pilot trial to prove feasibility.
- Adaptation of the existing drug delivery system to cannabis oil.
- Conducting clinical trials to prove pharmacokinetics and efficiency.
- Start of marketing.